Chindamanee School English Program (CSEP) Kindergarten Section gives students the opportunity to grow and develop through play the way young children learn best.
What are we offering?
- Our Kindergarten Section aims to provide bilingual education in which two languages can be naturally learned: English (80%) and Thai (20%).
- We are giving free admission for academic year 20/21/22 until 31 December 2020, don’t lose this opportunity.
- (Thailand’s Ministry of Education’s standards) and EYFS curriculum educating students from 2 to 5 years old.
- We teach English, Phonics, Math, Science, Moral education, Thai, Art, Music, Computer, Swimming, Physical Education and Storytelling.
- We provide our students with extra-curricular activities in different manners.
- We showcase student’s work for their motivation.
- Our Staff consists of teachers from native speaking countries and Thai Teachers working together with one Teacher assistants in classroom.
- We accommodate 20-25 students per classroom, equipped with high educational technology and indoor/outdoor playgrounds.
- We make our students updated with the international standards of learning.
- CSEP’s commitment to bring each child, parent and teachers to a family-like environment.
At CSEP we believe that “What is taught with love, lasts forever”.
Let Us Call Back
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]