English Fluency, Academic Excellence, Moral Enrichment
The Meaning of Our Philosophy:
|English Fluency||: To provide an education this will engage students in English fluency, by applying communication skills throughout their learning.|
|Academic Excellence||: To provide our students with quality educational services and opportunities that will enable them to become successful and active learners who enjoy learning.|
|Moral Enrichment||: To enrich and challenge excellence in physical and moral development.|
The Education management Vision of Marmara Schools over the next 10 years is to develop successful students amongst the Thai society. The Combination of international knowledge and Thai education will give the students an opportunity and potential to lead a successful life. This style of education will enable the students to develop high standards of moral and ethical behavior, self esteem, tradition and environment relevant for Thai culture.
We strive to achieve this vision by ensuring an inviting school climate which nurtures positives self-esteem and creates rewarding, challenging, meaningful learning relevant to everyday living.
In order to fulfill our Mission, the school is committed to:
- Reforming the school Organization Structures regarding the National Education Act Reform
- Developing technological teaching aids including databases and teacher training courses for use of aid and equipment appropriate for current best practice education and learning processes.
- To encourage all individuals to be interested in learning as a life long process, fostering a cooperative relationship between the school and the community.
- Providing a safe, clean, good and caring environment which maximizes learning.
- Providing high quality educational opportunities in student-centered learning approaches as indicated for supporting best practice education.
- Supporting students learning English, by creating a comfortable environment which emphasizes the correct use of the English language, enabling students to develop themselves at their own pace, fulfilling their potential lives
- Organizing various activities to maintain the full development of school personnel in all aspect; physical and psychological health, morality, desirable way of life preservation of traditional culture, national resources and environment.
- To maintain the school administration processing unit.
- To ensure the school has quality technology teaching aids efficiency, providing most suitable for classroom instruction.
- To encourage both students and personnel to be life long learners, ensuring that they continue to meet the standard of capability, trust and expectations by community.
- To ensure the school has clan, safe and secure environment, providing a learning system that allow a student to focus on their education and moral enrichment.
- To promote educational quality assurance by monitoring students throughout their studies, thus ensuring regular assessment of academic progress providing opportunity to maintain a high learning standard.
- To encourage students to use the English language through the 4 main skill areas, enhancing efficiency of its use
- To maintain high moral and standards amongst both students and the school personnel to ensure they have respect for themselves and others, maintain a positive out look on life, develop a healthy physical appearance and psychological whilst taking an active role in social and environmental issues.